It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to St Francis de Sales Catholic Primary School Woolooware, where we aim to inspire hearts and minds to wonder, think, create, and learn.
I am proud to lead a school that is focused on being a centre for excellence through:
- teaching Catholic knowledge and beliefs and encouraging acts of service
- an individualised approach to learning where students are empowered to set their own goals and achieve consistent growth in all curriculum areas
- providing a comprehensive Newman Selective Gifted Education Program with flexible learning pathways, an inquiry learning focus and extension and enrichment activities
- specialist teachers in Dance, Drama, Art, Sport, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and MEG Chinese Language Program
- engaging with the latest technology to develop skills in Global Competencies and encouraging our students to become life-long learners.
Our school motto ‘Friendship and Service’ is reflected and lived out in words and actions as we thrive in a faith-filled community. We live out the Mercy traditions and values of welcome, respect, compassion, stewardship, excellence, justice and service.
Our students and families share a wonderful sense of community, and it is our privilege to work in partnership with families to develop the faith of our students and to assist them in achieving their full potential.
I invite you to visit our school to see first-hand the amazing St Francis de Sales community and the wonderful opportunities we have to offer.
Ms Tracy Burns