I joined the St Francis de Sales school community in 2017 as the Religious Education Coordinator. I have an active commitment to Catholic life and practice and a sincere belief in the evangelising and educational mission of the Church. I am passionate about promoting a faith filled community enriched by the charism of Mercy Values and Traditions. I promote meaningful partnerships with parents focusing on the well-being and learning of students.
I have over 25 years experience in working in a number of different Catholic Schools teaching a variety of grades. I have a particular passion for Early Learning and have had the opportunity to also work in a preschool setting. As a member of the Leadership Team I assist with the implementation of new initiatives that focus on assisting students to achieve learning growth.
- Bachelor of Education – Australian Catholic University
- Graduate Certificate in Catholic Studies – University of South Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Theological Studies (Current) – Australian Catholic University
- Certificate in Gifted Education – Course 1 and 2
- Highly Accomplished Mathematics Expertise and Excellence